Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Random_shots_fired

Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round Empty
PostSubject: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 am

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/1031222/cheating-gamer-stabbed-through-head

Who needs GGC bans HACKERS BEAWARE THE TIDE IS CHANGING Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 am

lmao that would be a perma ban hahahahahaha
but meh sif take a 5-6 year old game that seriously
any how funny story
good find
Back to top Go down
JacATTACK
Administrator
JacATTACK

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 2:30 pm

OMFG! Who the fuck takes games THAT seriously.....

Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
https://eatleadanddie.forumotion.com
GimP rep

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm

Is there any truth in these rumours that 3 of your admins have been busted for hacking or are these false truths
A comment on your behalf would be to let the general public know know the truth or will this just be deleted cheers
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 pm

Well to be honest 1 ex-member got caught .
but remember he is a EX-MEMBER
no longer does he wear our tags and yea ONE person not 3..... get it,.... got it ..... GOOD!!!!

and no we wont delete ur post ......

oh and 1 more thing
grow a pair of balls and man up .... tell us who u are
wtf sorta name is gimp!!!!!
Back to top Go down
1shot1killudie
Administrator
1shot1killudie

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:46 am

Poor bastard, atleast he got a flag capture point lol, and btw gimp your a piss ant man up or fuck off
Back to top Go down
GImP

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

So he is now EX lol FAIL
what about the other 2 hmmmm deny that your not hackers? come clean if you have nothing to hide
Back to top Go down
1shot1killudie
Administrator
1shot1killudie

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:02 am

GImP wrote:
So he is now EX lol FAIL
what about the other 2 hmmmm deny that your not hackers? come clean if you have nothing to hide
Go get dressed for School the bus Is Leaving
Back to top Go down
Stalk
Administrator
Stalk

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:02 am

says the alias
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:18 am

well in what game are you talkiing about samba/corks?

p.s. a personal note to the pair of you

@ samba Go get a root u old ugly mofo .... ur just a 60 year old virgin

@ corkz omfg dude ur a hypocrite u dumb fuck, get a new wife ... we are all sick and tired of fucking her .

p.p.s

and another thing is that we dont get drunk and cry over vent, litterly CRYING about his dog that died 2 years ago
and tells a 15 year old tranny (male boy) that u want to fuck him and jizz all over his face while he sucked on ur old balls .... and that is NO WORD OF A LIE I HAVE IT RECORDED coz he was on about it for over an hour
you should be in jail u old sick pedo

gimp is chester ( chester the child molester )

chase all u like .... uve got nothing boi!!!

Last edited by Hatley on Tue May 04, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1shot1killudie
Administrator
1shot1killudie

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:07 pm

just lol jizzy face
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:45 am

i guess we win
no reply from the fagness
Back to top Go down
SJBOMB

PostSubject: SJBOMB v HATLEY   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Whats with you guys? your guys are runing the game for us innocents... before too long you guys are going to be out there playing the game on your own...

hatley, your a dick, you dont even know me and you team killed me. dick !

x CGL members that read this..... really this is your new clan ? shame No
Back to top Go down
JacATTACK
Administrator
JacATTACK

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:14 pm

SJBOMB wrote:
Whats with you guys? your guys are runing the game for us innocents... before too long you guys are going to be out there playing the game on your own...

hatley, your a dick, you dont even know me and you team killed me. dick !

x CGL members that read this..... really this is your new clan ? shame No

First off, Hatley isn't a dick.... you just contradicted yourself in saying he doesn't know you and he TK'ed you, yet you don't know him and you just insulted him, so probably best to think before you post.

Secondly, How many times have we said we're not a clan, we just like to jump on Vent and game with each other, it's up to the people we play with if they want to wear tags or not.

Thirdly, if there is any people out there that actually take personal shame from what they do in a video game, then that is just sad in itself, so no I don't care what the fuck people do, they're not my responsibility, I've told Corkz this on numerous occasions.

Also, go and ask Corkz what he does in Quake 3, and what he tried to get me and Stalk to do when we downloaded it, he will say he didn't do it but he is full of it.
Back to top Go down
SJBOMB

PostSubject: sup jac   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:37 pm

well i jumped in vent after it happened, and it was like yeah yeah i'm an arsehole i did it because your cgl and i hate corks... which to me isnt a good reason, it's being a dick

as for corkz and quake 3... cant comment on what i dont know about, but 4/5 out of busted admin's "punk buster" doesnt lie, and mate, when I knew U and spoke with you as "friends" I thought you were better than that...

so for your benefit let me reiterate..

this is your new clan these your new friends ? shame No
Back to top Go down
JacATTACK
Administrator
JacATTACK

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:53 pm

SJBOMB wrote:
well i jumped in vent after it happened, and it was like yeah yeah i'm an arsehole i did it because your cgl and i hate corks... which to me isnt a good reason, it's being a dick

as for corkz and quake 3... cant comment on what i dont know about, but 4/5 out of busted admin's "punk buster" doesnt lie, and mate, when I knew U and spoke with you as "friends" I thought you were better than that...

so for your benefit let me reiterate..

this is your new clan these your new friends ? shame No

ummm, Stalk/DaneSwan36 isn't in E|aD- and hasn't been for quite some time, and the BR that Hatley got done for was clean ( watch it ), it was just Samba.

And I have no idea who the fuck that Dirty sniper dude or what ever is.

And 1shot, well I don't really know anything about it.
Back to top Go down
1shot1killudie
Administrator
1shot1killudie

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:41 am

all this crap about games omg ITS A GAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:49 am

lol pbbans hmmmm i dont see 4/5 busted admins there
well good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
Stalk
Administrator
Stalk

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:38 am

I am the only one that got caught hacking, and i have taken full responsibility for it.
the rest of the guys on here have never hacked in BF2, but paranoid people blame there shitness on other people by calling them a hack, its just rage when you die.
Back to top Go down
SJBOMB

PostSubject: off topic   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:02 am

hacks, no hacks, game no game. it's all off topic.. I dont care. Let's get back to topic

Hatley an obvious E|AD senior member, team killz "the bomb" cause the bomb is CGL and hatley dislikes corkz.

Hatley, Maybe i should have approach this in a different manner. So all i have to say to you is "poor form", dont ruin the game for us innocents/just gamers, cause at the end of the day we're the majority. "private servers/clan servers" in general not just yours, have and will continue to die slow deaths with actions like that.

thats all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
JacATTACK
Administrator
JacATTACK

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:37 am

SJBOMB wrote:
hacks, no hacks, game no game. it's all off topic.. I dont care. Let's get back to topic

Hatley an obvious E|AD senior member, team killz "the bomb" cause the bomb is CGL and hatley dislikes corkz.

Hatley, Maybe i should have approach this in a different manner. So all i have to say to you is "poor form", dont ruin the game for us innocents/just gamers, cause at the end of the day we're the majority. "private servers/clan servers" in general not just yours, have and will continue to die slow deaths with actions like that.

thats all i have to say.

Ok, That would have been a much better approach, but to say shame on us for having fun with mates was going a bit far.

PM Hatley if you have a problem with him..
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:28 pm

SJBOMB wrote:

thats all i have to say.
yea ok mate im sorry for tking for cgl tags ..... wont happen again Smile
see ya on the battle field mate
<<<------ shakes hands
Back to top Go down
SJBOMB

PostSubject: shit was expecting that   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:39 pm

well hatley, thanks for manning up.. wasn't expecting that..

see you on the playground
<<<------ shakes hands, apology accepted

as for calling you a no good hack, sorry mate, probably shouldnt have done that. as you can probably imagine chinese whisperes in the camp and all.. i'm not out to make enemies, just here to play the game.
Back to top Go down
JacATTACK
Administrator
JacATTACK

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:43 pm

SJBOMB wrote:
well hatley, thanks for manning up.. wasn't expecting that..

see you on the playground
<<<------ shakes hands, apology accepted

as for calling you a no good hack, sorry mate, probably shouldnt have done that. as you can probably imagine chinese whisperes in the camp and all.. i'm not out to make enemies, just here to play the game.

No worry's mate, see you around when I finally get BC2.
Back to top Go down
Hatley
Administrator
Hatley

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:43 pm

no worries bomb mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round   Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof Hackers should use their heads first time round
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Complaints and Suggestions-
Jump to: